Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Ro-bitty-bot

More of a test than anything, I wanted to try out making a robot out of wood. Here he is before I painted him:




And here he is afterward:



I didn't really have a pattern design in mind for him 'cause I just wanted to get the paint on there to see how it would look, so I kinda rushed to get that done and didn't sand him down enough. But he has pants, apparently! I think in the future it'd be cool to experiment with staining parts of the wood because I liked the natural look of him. Oh, and and to make him with moving parts. That's be cool, too.

3 comments:

lafulanitadetal said...

oh yeah! nice experiment!

muy bonito!

saludos from barcelona!

Anonymous said...

Joey,

I'm extremely disapopinted that this character is not called, "Ro-Billy-bot." I'm still struggling to take the knife out of my back.

joey jacco said...

That's actually the code name for the new one I'm working on.